We provide comprehensive services in the preparation of protocols for determination of external influences.
MEASUREMENT OF BACKGROUND PARAMETERS: FIRE HAZARD
- measurement of dustiness, particle size distribution of various dust types
- concentration measurement of chemical pollutants
- measurement of microclimatic conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity, flow velocity etc.)
(the methods are accredited according to the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard)
PREPARATION OF PROTOCOLS DEALING WITH DETERMINATION OF EXTERNAL INFLUENCES ESPECIALLY FOR:
- designers of wiring, ventilation, technological units
- electronics specialists
- operators of special technology
- safety and fire technicians
- specialists of the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)
Take advantage of years of experience of our team.