Do you solve a problem with the quality of the indoor environment of buildings? Do you need to realize measurement? The parameters of the indoor environment are given by the Decree of the Ministry of Health no. 6/2002 Coll. which sets the hygienic limits of chemical, physical and biological indicators for an indoor environment of residential rooms of some buildings, as amended.
EMPLA AG Ltd. performs determination of all required parameters.
WE OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION:
- inspection, consulting services
- realization of measurement including a deadline proposal, setting of a measurement range, measurement, evaluation of results for possible final consultation
If necessary, we prepare a proposal of remedial measures:
- analysis of causes of any exceeding of the limit values
- proposal of corrective measures
WE MEASURE (THE METHODS ARE ACCREDITED ACCORDING TO THE EN ISO/IEC 17025 STANDARD):
- microclimatic conditions (hot and cold season)
- asbestos, mineral fibers
- chemical factors and dust (CO, ozone, ammonia, benzene, toluene, xylene, styrene, ethyl benzene, formaldehyde, trichlorethylene, trichlorethylene etc.)
- measurement of an occurrence of microorganisms, mites and molds (aeroscopic subscription)
- moisture measurement
- measurement of flow velocities in workplaces
We also provide measurement of noise parameters and illumination in buildings.
WE REALIZE FOR PROTOCOLS DEALING WITH DETERMINATION OF EXTERNAL EFFECTS:
- determination of concentrations of flammable and combustible organic substances
- determination of concentrations of combustible dusts and technological equipment
The Sick Building Syndrome describes health problems of people working or living in a building constructed or adapted before 1960. This is an issue of large offices, public spaces, shopping centers, airport lounges, hospitals, schools, hotels, recreation centers etc.